Your health and safety continues to be our priority. Please review our current masking guidelines:
- Fully vaccinated individuals do not need to wear a mask for service.
- Face coverings are still required for unvaccinated or partially unvaccinated guests.
- We continue to ask guests to stay home if sick or experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms such as cough, fever of 100.4 or higher, chills, shortness of breath, headache, sore throat and muscle pain, among other cold and flu-like symptoms.
- All guests will still be required to sign in upon arrival, in order to provide contact tracing if necessary.
- Guests will be socially distanced at a minimum of 6 feet when seated.
- Hand sanitizer available on-site.
We thank you for your cooperation.